Friday 4 April 2008

FROM NATURAL TO WILD AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN






My work is always so varied, as I have such a variety of clients, ranging from those aged 15 to ladies in their 70's. Nails seem to appeal to every age and personality, and with the huge variety of products and designs available there really is something to suit everybody. I've captured some of the different looks that I've done this week.

You'll see that I've been doing very soft natural looking permanent french manicured nails, some clients have wanted bright white tips, then theres those who like a white tip but want to stand out from the crowd by customising the french look with glitter or 3d acrylic work and handpainted designs and even those with the confidence to go all out with 2 tone glitter and added nailart.


There are many places in my area that adopt a " one style fits all " aproach to nail extensions and one client comes out looking pretty much like a clone of the last where nails are concerned. I much prefer to offer a bespoke aproach to nail enhancements , customising the look every time and I like to think I can offer something for everyone.