Sunday 30 March 2008

BLACK ROSE 3D NAILS





2 weeks have passed since I did my own nails and I'm fed up with being pretty in pink !

Time for something a little more daring I think.


After soaking of my old glitz spritz nobility gel , I prepared all my nails for a new overlay of soak off gel. Doing 3 D encapsulated roses is well within my capabilities on a client, but on myself it takes on a bit more of a challenge due to not being ambidextrous. So I have be sneaky and think of a way round it.


STEP 1. Place a small bead of clear soak off gel on a curved surface covered with a nail form and cure. Wipe off the sticky layer.

STEP 2. Sculpt 3 dimensional roses with black liquid and powder acrylic on the cured gel.

STEP 3. Apply Nobility soak off gel in LEMON BRITE from the glitz spritz series to nails and place black rose decorations as required. Add small black spangles. Cure.

STEP 4. Build nails with clear nobility gel to enclose the 3d roses and give a good shape to the nail.

STEP 5. Buff to smooth, cleanse and then apply a final layer of nobility clear gel and cure .

STEP 6. Wipe off sticky inhibition layer and apply cuticle oil.