Monday 17 March 2008

The new GLITZ SPRITZ collection.


At long last I've had a chance to re-do my own nails. Previously I had been wearing LeChat Nobility soak off colour gel in Sweet Truffle which is a lovely warm chestnut colour. It has lasted well, its over 3 weeks since i did anything to my nails and I have to admit I'm a bit poor on my own aftercare.
Ive fallen in love with the new colection of glittering soak of gels from the soon to be released Glitz Spritz series by LeChat. I'm now sporting a lovely set of twinkling pink natural nail overlays.
Until i tried soak off gels, I never really enjoyed doing my own nails. But with these gels its really simple to get my nails looking good in a relatively short time because now I have mastered the application I do not need to do any finish filing.