Thursday 22 May 2008

OLYMPIA BEAUTY





The LeChat booth was absolutely buzzing at the Olympia Beauty Show this weekend.

It seems that the word has spread about LeChat nails products and we saw many people who are not satisfied with their current products performance or pricing that had been recomended the LeChat products.

We were so busy at our last show that we draughted in more educators this time, and visiting from the U.S.A were Yvette Holt, international educator and the owner of LeChat Nails Newton Luu.
Photos from the top...
[l-r] Tracy [Norwich], Vanessa [Cardiff], myself [Northampton] and Yvette [USA]
[l-r] Newton Luu, myself and Yvette Holt
[l-r]Julie-Ann[Norwich], Tracy[Norwich], Newton [owner LeChat Nails], me, and Yvette[USA]
A rather strange shot of Lanelle[Spain] and me, I'm sure shes not that much smaller than me in real life!